- polished face
- carved nose and carved mouth
- new make-up with high-quality pastel colors
- multiple sealed with MSC UV-CUT FLAT – fixed with MSC semi-gloss
- special eye correction
- four new pairs of eyes and new eye lashes
- no “sleepy eyes” – eyes cannot be permanently closed
- Custom-made: new wig (wool)
The doll is delivered in a gift box. The box includes: doll with complete outfit.
Care & Handling
This doll is intended as a decorative object. It is a doll for collectors – handcarved and handpainted and usually dressed individually. Some materials are not weather-proof and UV resistant. In general, the dolls are intended for indoor use. If you pay attention to these points, you will be able to enjoy the doll for a long time.
- Recommendation: Keep the doll in a display case or on a shelf for example
- When touching the doll’s face wear white cotton gloves as excessive exposure could damage the make-up despite sealing.
- When changing eyes, always pull the string back. Do not pull down or sideways as this may cause damage.
- Be careful when changing the clothes. Keep the charms away from the face to avoid scratching. Dark clothes and stockings can rub off on the body
- Do not unscrew the faceplate.
- Protect the doll from water and direct sunlight.
The doll is not suitable for children.
Customs duties, import VAT and other charges for shipments outside the European Union shall be taken over by the buyer on site.