- polished face
- carved nose and carved mouth
- new make-up with high-quality pastel colors
- multiple sealed with MSC UV-CUT FLAT – fixed with MSC semi-gloss
- special eye correction
- three new pairs of eyes and new eye lashes
- “sleepy eyes” – eyes can remain closed
- Open mouth with teeth
The doll is delivered in a gift box. The box includes: doll with outfit.
NOT included: crown (decoration)
Care & Handling
This doll is intended as a decorative object. It is a doll for collectors – handcarved and handpainted and usually dressed individually. Some materials are not weather-proof and UV resistant. In general, the dolls are intended for indoor use. If you pay attention to these points, you will be able to enjoy the doll for a long time.
- Recommendation: Keep the doll in a display case or on a shelf for example
- When touching the doll’s face wear white cotton gloves as excessive exposure could damage the make-up despite sealing.
- When changing eyes, always pull the string back. Do not pull down or sideways as this may cause damage.
- Be careful when changing the clothes. Keep the charms away from the face to avoid scratching. Dark clothes and stockings can rub off on the body
- Do not unscrew the faceplate.
- Protect the doll from water and direct sunlight.
Customs duties, import VAT and other charges for shipments outside the European Union shall be taken over by the buyer on site.